The Gunpowder Valley Conservancy is seeking an average of 2 hours of assistance per week throughout 2016. Hours are completely flexible. $12.23/hour.
Responsibilities may include:
- Managing consistent presence on Facebook that includes posting events, images and pertinent environmental information
- Managing database content and excel logs
- Verifying that electronic communication content is current and accurate
- Uploading content (text and images) to website via WordPress
- Experience with Facebook
- Technology savvy – able to learn a computer program easily and independently that allows website content to be edited
- Experience creating and editing excel spreadsheets
- WordPress knowledge would be a benefit
- Must have personal computer and phone access
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and can work independently from home to complete and research a variety of tasks
- Able to receive instruction and deliver quick results
Please send a cover letter, resume and references to Carol Silldorff, Executive Director at carolsilldorff at verizon dot net.