The Chesapeake Bay Trust (Virginia) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a Program Coordinator on our grants administration team. The Program Coordinator will serve as the lead for a stormwater restoration project rebate program focused on homeowners and other landowners in Prince George’s County. Duties will include soliciting, reviewing, and administering rebate requests from individual homeowners, businesses, non-profit groups and other landowners and working with our Prince George’s County partners. Site visits prior to and after rebate project completion will be required, with an anticipated average of three days office work and two days in the field per week. The Program Coordinator position will also contribute to other programs, including our environmental education work and other programs as the Program Coordinator progresses at the Trust. The position will report to the Director of Programs and Partnerships.
- Serve as lead of the Trust-Prince George’s County Raincheck Rebate Program, including:
- Soliciting, reviewing, and administering rebate requests from individual homeowners, businesses, non-profit groups and other landowners
- Advertising the opportunity at workshops, festivals, community events, and other appropriate venues as determined by the Program Coordinator and in cooperation with our county partners.
- Working with homeowners and other applicants to understand the program and submit applications
Conducting site visits prior to and after rebate projects are completed
- Reporting on the Raincheck Rebate Program to funding partners
- Assist with review of small grant requests in K-12 environmental education and outreach.
Participate actively in the grants team at the Trust and in the Trust community.
As the Program Coordinator develops, as appropriate, assist or serve as lead of other Trust grant programs and initiatives.