The Chesapeake Bay Trust seeks a qualified candidate to serve as a Program Administrative Assistant, assisting in three categories of tasks: General Administration, Program Support, and Grants Administration.Â This person will be a key member of a thirteen -person staff, and will report to the Operations Manager.
DOWNLOAD FULL POSITION DESCRIPTION
Grant Administration Responsibilities:
- Serve as lead grant database administrator.
- Serve as lead on creation of all database applications, forms, and processes.
- Serve as first level technical support for Trust grant applicants and staff.
- Process incoming grant applications and requirements.
- Serve as lead on all grant agreement correspondence.
- Serve as lead on status and final report compliance, including report notification, managing responses, and managing outstanding reports.
- Serve as a Mini grant reviewer.
- Run key database reports for senior staff and Board.
- Chesapeake Conservation Corps and Mini Grant Support Responsibilities:
Support the Chesapeake Conservation Corps, including managing incoming host and volunteer applications, assisting with program outreach, assisting with report review, and assisting with Chesapeake Conservation Corps events and trainings.
Review of Corps Grant status and final reports and tracking of accomplishments.
Applications will begin to be reviewed on February 12, 2016 though the position will remain open until filled. Please send a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and place Program Administrative Assistant in the subject line.