Job DescriptionSchedule: Part-time, 12 to 20 hours per week, Negotiable.
Reports To: Executive Director
Providing assistance with office administration, office records, communications, publicity, fundraising and bookkeeping.
Examples of work include:
• Regularly update web site, Facebook page and other media
• Help Executive Director to organize events and run fundraising campaigns
• Design and produce flyers, newsletters, e-mail notifications etc.
• Initiate press releases and press contacts
• Maintain member database and use for member contacts
• Use Quickbooks for day-to-day bookkeeping: recording funds received and payments made.
• Be responsible for paper or electronic records, as appropriate, of all office functions.
• Handle correspondence as requested by Executive Director, assisting with letters of thanks for donations, grant applications, land acquisition details etc.
• Answer phone calls in the PHLT office, while the Executive Director works mainly from home and in the field.
Qualifications and skills needed:
-A commitment to land conservation
-Strong computer skills in a wide range of applications
-Experience in office administration
-Good writing skills, and preferably bookkeeping experience
-Self-starting initiative and the ability to work alone
Pocono Heritage Land Trust is a 501(c)3 organization dedicated to the preservation and protection of the natural resources of the Pocono Area.
Please submit resume to : email@example.com