The Sustainable Business Network of Greater Philadelphia recently announced the winners of the 2019 Excellence in Green Stormwater Infrastructure Awards. The winners will be recognized at a special celebration on May 23 in Philadelphia.
The awards celebrate and elevate green stormwater infrastructure projects and innovations, the triple bottom line (TBL) benefits of a nature-based approach to stormwater management, and the partners who bring these projects to life in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
The winners in each of the three categories are:
- Chester Arthur Schoolyard (SALT Design Studio)
- Panati Playground (Gilmore & Associates, Inc.)
- Andorra Creek Floodplain Restoration Project (T&M Associates)
- Drexel’s Perelman & Korman Quad (Meliora Design)
- Green Infrastructure Living Laboratory (Philadelphia Water Department/Drexel University)
For more information on the Awards and the celebration, visit the SBN’s 2019 Excellence In GSI Awards Ceremony webpage.