December 22, 2016
Manada Conservancy is a land trust dedicated to preserving the natural, historic, agricultural and scenic resources of Dauphin County through land conservation, environmental education and community engagement.
Manada Conservancy is seeking an Office Manager to assist with volunteer coordination, daily office operations, organizational communications, and the planning and implementation of upcoming events and programs.
The Office Manager position is part-time, 15-20 hours per week. The Office Manager works under the guidance of the Executive Director and in consultation with the Board of Directors.
• Office management
• Volunteer coordination
• Donor database management
• Event planning and coordination
• Entry level bookkeeping and clerical support
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of individuals; staff, Board members, partners, Manada members and volunteers.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Organized, self-motivated, attentive to details, and responsive to deadlines
• Ability to multitask
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Experience in database management is strongly preferred
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule, some evenings and weekends required
• An interest in conservation and Manada Conservancy’s mission
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Application deadline is January 31, 2017.
PO Box 25
Hummelstown, PA 17036
(717) 566-4122 firstname.lastname@example.org