The Alliance for the Chesapeake Bay, a regional non-profit organization headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland with offices in Virginia and Pennsylvania, seeks a highly qualified and motivated individual to provide executive, development, and general office support. Position provides assistance to the executive director and board of directors, coordinates events and supports fundraising campaigns, and manages the administration of the Annapolis office.
The Executive Assistant will be a motivated, detail-oriented, multi-tasker who will plan and coordinate meetings for our board of directors, assist communications activities designed to expand Alliance recognition, prepare correspondence, support the activities of the Executive Director as needed, and manage day-to-day administrative duties to keep the Annapolis office running smoothly
- Organize quarterly Board of Directors meetings and maintain all Board communications
- Assist the Executive Director in organizing meetings, travel, and correspondence
- Maintain donor database in SalesForce and produce reports
- Manage the printing and mailing of donor and member campaigns
- Apply to and oversee workplace giving campaigns
- Support the Development Department and the fundraiser, Taste of the Chesapeake
- Oversee the ordering of supplies for the Annapolis Office and work to upgrade and implement new technologies as needed.
- Assist with various administrative tasks as needed
- Maintain a courteous and friendly attitude with visitors on the telephone and in the office
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Interest and commitment to environmental stewardship
- Strong writing and verbal communications skills
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects and tasks under tight deadlines
- Desire and ability to work independently in a self-directed, small-office environment and to manage priorities and meet deadlines especially during times of peak activity
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Solid interpersonal skills
- SalesForce, iContact, and Adobe Suite experience desirable but not required.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Executive Assistant in the subject line.
No phone inquiries, please.
See the positing on our website for more information: https://allianceforthebay.org/2016/05/position-announcement-executive-assistant-part-time/