Natural Lands is a non-profit organization that saves open space, cares for nature, and connects people to the outdoors in eastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey. We’ve been at it since the early 1950s and, today, more than 2.5 million people live within five miles of lands under our permanent protection.
The Development Coordinator will perform a variety of administrative tasks essential to Natural Lands’ priorities for raising philanthropic revenue and advancing donor relations. An integral member of the Natural Lands’ Development team, the position also incorporates assignments associated with broader departmental and organizational functioning, including Board of Trustees support.
The successful candidate will have:
• A Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, and a minimum one to three years of experience performing administrative tasks, preferably in a fundraising setting and in supporting a Board of Trustees;
• A well-organized individual with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills;
• Ability to work productively in a team environment; interested in learning about fundraising;
• Proficiency in word processing and computer databases; ability to learn specific database software and to analyze and utilize database information; experience with Blackbaud/Raiser’s Edge or similar fund-raising software preferred; experience with the Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
• A strong interest in conservation, the outdoors, and Natural Lands’ mission, and a strong desire to forge lasting relationships that support that mission.
• Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License and access to car
Join the staff at the beautiful Natural Lands’ headquarters on the Hildacy Preserve in Media, Pennsylvania.
Natural Lands does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for staff, volunteers, members, visitors, partner organizations and clients.