Download Registration Materials
- Please use one form per person. Copy additional forms as needed or download from ConserveLand.org.
- Register before March 7, 2015 to receive the early registration discount; regular registration ends April 7, 2015. Late registration begins April 8, 2015 and requires a $35.00 late fee with each registration. Registrations accepted if postmarked by the appropriate date.
- Organizations that submit three or more paid registrations are eligible for one free registration – the least expensive registration will be free.
- Late and walk-in registrations will be accepted. However, the conference or specific seminars could sell out, so it is recommended that you register early. Registrants are responsible for making lodging arrangements. Make reservations with the hotel by April 7, 2015 to secure the conference discount and ensure room availability.
- No telephone registrations, please. Payment should be by check, payable to PALTA, and included with registration.
Please include an email address so that you receive an electronic email confirmation.
Standard Cancellation Policy
PALTA must receive your written request for refund for any of the registration fees by April 7, 2015. Please note that there will be a $50 administrative fee for ANY changes made to your initial registration, including cancellation. Cancellation requests received after April 7, 2015 will not be refunded. Non-refunded payment will not be credited toward any other service from PALTA. No-shows who have registered, but have not paid, are liable for the registration and will be invoiced accordingly.
In the unlikely event the conference is cancelled, the Pennsylvania Land Trust Association’s liability is limited to 100% refund of registration fees and does NOT include penalty fees on travel expenses, deposits on lodging or any other incurred expenses.